THE 2014-2015 BASKETBALL SEASON ARRIVING SOON!
1. REGISTRATION: Begins SATURDAY, SEPT 13th starting at 7:00 AM.
Register online at http://www.signupanytime.com/ngba/events.html or in person at the North Gwinnett High School Media Center between 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
***REGISTER EARLY - LEAGUES FILL UP FAST!***
2. ELIGIBILITY: Boys and Girls - Ages 7-18* (*To be eligible to play, your child must be at least 7 on or before September 1, 2014.)
3. FEES: First Child $155, Second Child $140, & Each Additional Child $115. (***Add $30 per child for children residing outside Gwinnett County.) Registration fees include jersey, two practices weekly (SUNDAY - THURSDAY), a 10-game season and Post Season Tournament, partnership with the Atlanta Hawks & coaches' training. Games are played at Suwanee Sports Academy & practices are held at North Gwinnett cluster gyms.
4. REFUND POLICY: There is a $25 processing fee charged and refunds must be approved by the Board. Once GBL, Middle School & High School tryouts occur there are NO REFUNDS.
5. IMPORTANT DATES:
6. NGHS BASKETBALL PROGRAM DONATIONS: During registration please consider donating to the NGHS basketball program which will help provide much needed equipment improvements. Every $5 donated earns your child's team an entry in the "Guest Head Coach" Raffle. The winning player's team will have Coach Smith or Coach Sellers as their Guest Head Coach for a game during the regular season. Thank you on behalf of North Gwinnett High School Basketball.
7. COACHES: If anyone would like to be considered to be a Head Coach, please contact the League Director for the specific age and gender group you are interested in Coaching and you will find their e-mail information under the Contact Us section of our website. Thank all of you who volunteer your time to do this as our League could not operate without you.
2013-2014 Gwinnett County GRABB All-Star Tournament Champions
7-8 Girls (Bradley)
7-8 Boys (Caymol)
9-10 Girls (Barnett)
9-10 Boys (Strand)
11-12 Boys (Miles)
2013-2014 Gwinnett County GRABB All-Star Tournament Runners-Up
9-10 Boys (Turner)
13-14 Boys (Miller)
15-18 Boys (Copeland)